Ini foto bareng mbak Dhella. Haha liat hijab ala Dhella, it was so amazing even only created by herself. Well done!
This photo is take by Ega (If I'm not wrong, sorry I've forget) at WBL Lamongan
I am with Juple. Oh my god, it feels so long time ago. I don't know why I really miss them all.
Rock N' Roll guys. Haha. Yeah, We've gone mad after all of exams. So, nevermind about our style, rock n' roll, Let me kiss you or let me kill you, yeah !!!
It is took at my friend's wedding home. It's the first time that we've gone to wedding moment together. Really join it. From Left to Right : Dhella, Madu, Me, and Juple.
From left to right : Juple, Me, Mak, Madu, Dhella, Alfi, Nina, Endah, etc.
Yeah, I am with my fuckin' friend. Haha
This photo was took on the end of years 2012, with madu, there I am.
At our friend's wedding moment
This pict was took on the middle of April month. That is when our last ceremony before we come out of Ma'had. Me with Nina
With Ega in our lovely room.
From left to right : Me, Yuni, Madu, Juple, and Ega. It is take by Dhella
From left to right : Juple, Me, Dhella, and Yuni. Selfi time!
Yuhuu, there we are.
I'm really miss that moment, every moment when we still together. When will we meet again? I've gone mad because I miss you all so much. Every moment in our room, oh my god I cann't hold my self to do not cry. I miss you all.
From left to right : Ega, me, and juple
I don't know how to say that 'I Miss You All'. I miss every step that me make together. I miss every moment when we buy indomie in Pak Sip Inn. Oh my god, I hope we can repeat again later. Keep your health, my friends. See you later in different time, different place. Hope you all always remember me on your mind!





Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar